It is no secret that a good, natural shampoo can make a lot of difference on your hair. But what most people underestimate is hair conditioners. The extra bottle next to your shampoo is also important when it comes to your hair health. It may seem to others that hair can survive without it, but conditioners can be heroes, specially to people with dry and frizz hair. Unfortunately, the market is full of brands and names, which makes it hard to find a suitable product. But that ‘s what reviews are for, right? Before you buy anything, try to do a little research, first. And I may just have a good conditioner to start with. Here is a review about Pureology Anti-Fade Complex Hydrate Condition. One of the conditioners that will hear a lot about in so many reviews.
Here is what you should know about this Anti-Fade Complex Hydrate Condition.
Why you should be using a hair conditioner
Shampoos get a whole lot of attention in the wide world of hair, while conditioners are considered less important. Sure, a great shampoo is nice to have. In fact, having a natural shampoo gives your hair 50% of effectiveness. In case you were wondering about the other 50%, you can get that by using a hair conditioner. Specially for those with damaged, dry hair.
Hair conditioners get skipped by a lot of people. They think their hair is too short, too fine, too greasy, or that it just doesn’t tangle enough to need a conditioner. That ‘s where everything goes wrong for most hair types. It’s true that a conditioner is used for detangling, and it’s also true that the wrong conditioner can weigh your hair down and make it look greasy. But skipping the conditioner means that you miss out on all the other benefits that it does for your hair’s health. Here is why you should be using a a hydrate condition product on your hair, specially if it had an Anti-fade complex.
Reasons to use a hair conditioner
- If you color your hair and aren’t using a conditioner, you’re probably also a victim of super fast color fade or highlights that get dried out. In your case, you will need a hydrate condition with an anti-fade complex. This will help you keep a shinny looking hair color for long.
- Shampoos clean your hair of oils, dirt, and other build ups on the scalp, which may strip your locks of natural oils. A gentle, hydrate condition product helps balance the pH levels in your hair and smooths your cuticles down. This helps preserve and lock in color and moisture inside your hair shaft.
- In case you have dry, frizz locks, a conditioner will help restore moisture to your hair and smooth it down, specially in rough weather.
- People with split ends should never skip using a hydrating conditioner. Even if you have oily hair, try to use the conditioner only on your hair, focusing on the ends.
- The everyday styling and curling can put your stresses in danger. All those heating and curling tools only damage the hair shaft and make it pron to breakage. If you aren’t using a conditioner, your locks won’t be able to survive for long. It ‘s like leaving a beautiful, green plant in the summer sun, for long and without water.
Conditioners are really the base to your styling routine; fighting frizz, defining curl, or increasing volume. It ‘s essential to find the right conditioner, use it correctly, and rinse it very well to get the most benefit out of the product. Today, I brought you one of the well praised hydrate condition products with Anti-Fade complex. Pureology Anti-Fade Complex Hydrate Condition.
Pureology Anti-Fade Complex Hydrate Condition
Before I start talking about this product, I just want to say that I ‘ve never used it before but I’m basing my
review on what other users thinks of this conditioner. Just to be clear!
According to the manufacturers: Pureology Anti-Fade Complex Hydrate Condition is an incredible blend of potent antioxidants and full spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreens. This product penetrates your hair fiber in order to deeply moisturize from within. It is formulated with only the most pure and natural ingredients that are free of harsh color-stripping sulfates and salt. The concentrated formula delivers deeply penetrating multi-weight proteins to revitalize and nourish hair while protecting colour vibrancy.
About the Pureology
In addition to the exclusive Anti-Fade Complex that helps maximizes colour retention, this conditioner also contains:
Advanced Hydrating Micro-Emulsion Technology Multiweight Protein Complex Soy.
Wheat Jojoba Esters
Signature Aromatherapy Blend : Peppermint and Corn Mint Essential Oils
This product also strengthens and repairs hair from within. If you are looking for a superior dry hair product than give this one a try.
Also read my review about: Pureology Hydrate Shampoo and Conditioner