Pura D’Or organic Solution Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo
Pura D’Or Organic Solution Hair Loss Prevention Therapy Shampoo
Most people ask about the difference between two of our most sold hair loss products. Pura D’Or organic Solution Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo and Pura D’Or Organic Solution Hair Loss Prevention Therapy Shampoo.
Today I’m going to try to show you what each product is made of. That way you’ll have a clear idea about both of them.
Pura D’Or organic Solution Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo (golden label)
Pura D’Or organic Solution Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo (with the golden label) is an organic Argan anti-hair loss shampoo.
Pura D’Or Golden Label Description
It is the only shampoo in the market that has a natural preservative system derived from 100% plant based extracts. In addition, it’s free of SLS (Sulfates), Parabens or any other harmful chemicals.
This gentle formula is the most effective anti-hair loss shampoo and DTH blocker to date. It combines an amazing collection of ingredients that are clinically proven to help with thinning hair and scalp problems. DHT is a hormone that is responsible for hair loss. This product helps reduce this hormone, to allow hair growth. It nourishes follicles with essential nutrients to reverse damage and begin the healing process.
Gentle Yet Effective. Exclusive blend of premium oils & all natural ingredients to treat all hair types. DHT Blocker Blend promotes healthy hair growth. Gentle enough for daily use for all hair types for both men ans women.
- Argan Oil
- B vitamin complex
- Pumpkin Seed
- Black Cumin Seed Oil
- Nettle extract
Pura D’Or Organic Solution Hair Loss Prevention Therapy Shampoo (blue label)
I already talked about Pura D’Or with blue label. But since i’m doing a comparison, lets include it in this article to show the differences.
This shampoo combines science and nature to deliver a gentle yet effective hair therapy. It’s a Natural Solution to prevent hair loss due to breakage. A natural Preservative formula with 12 DHT Blockers. It’s free from the harsh chemicals that are the current and leading cause of many chronic hair conditions.
- Argan Oil strengthens hair, nourishes the scalp and stimulates hair follicles to produce healthy strands.
- Antioxidants keep hair healthy.
- Biotin encourages healthy and stronger hair growth.
This product contains No SLS (Sulfates). No Parabens. No Harmful Chemicals. Its Gluten free, Dr Trusted. Hypo-Allergenic and Cruelty Free.
This compound is gentle yet effective.
- Nourishes & treats thinning, damaged and chemically treated color-treated hair.
- Promotes a healthier scalp.
- DHT blockers that work to stop premature hair loss.
- Prevents hair loss due to breakage.
- Fortifies and energizes hair from roots to tips.
- Revives damaged and distressed hair.
- Adds volume to your hair.
- Gives you a shinier hair.
- Energize Root to Tip.
This Hair loss prevention shampoo starts with a healthy scalp. This invigorating blend of organic extracts and essential nutrients fortify, reduce damage and promote cell growth.
Usage Tips For Both Shampoos
- Apply to wet hair.
- Gently massage the scalp.
- Leave on for 2 minutes to allow a deep penetration and full absorption of the essential oils and extracts.
- Rinse with clean warm water.
- For better and fast results use for 3 months.
- Gentle enough for daily use for all hair types in men and women.
What Are The Differences?
- The main difference between these 2 compounds is that the Gold label has a 100% natural preservative system that is plant based. The Blue label has phenoxyethanol as a preservative, which is not a natural but mild and safe preservative.
- Gold label is for people who are more actively losing their hair/already have noticeable thin spots. Blue label is for people who are starting to experience more shed to slow that down.
- Gold label has 15 DHT blockers
- Blue has 12.
Hope this article was a good help for all of you, we tried to make an easy comparison for you to know the differences between these two compounds. Please visit our website for more reviews and articles.