Natural Oily Hair Shampoo With Organic Essential Oil Formula – Lavender, Rosemary, Red Thyme And Yarrow – Best Treatment For Women, Men & Teens – 16 oz
For most people, the scalp
produces more oil than is needed and thus causes oily hair. Many of us are suffering from that extra oil in the scalp that makes hair look lifeless and limp. In today’s review, I’m gonna talk about one of the shampoos that is said to be effective on oily hair. Natural Oily Hair Shampoo With Organic Essential Oil Formula for greasy and oily hair. But first, lets talk about what causes our locks to become greasy and oily.
What Causes Oily Hair?
One of the most challenging hair issues in many people is the overproduction of the natural hair oils. This can seem a small problem compared to hair loss. However, most people don’t know that oily hair can lead to hair loss. Also, the oil in the hair can weigh your hair down, making almost any hair style seem impossible.
Oil is naturally secreted by the human body and is found in the sebaceous glands or oil glands, as many know them . These glands are connected to the roots of the hair and are everywhere on our body except on the hands and the feet. They are responsible for maintaining proper hydration levels by producing sebum (oil). When it comes to hair, sebum is responsible for giving your strands a healthy shine. However, some sebaceous glands produce excess oil, making your hair greasy. If you have oily skin, then you’re more likely to have oily hair. So, what is it that makes those glands lose their temper and begin to produce more sebum than normal?
Here are a few factors that can cause an oily scalp and hair:
- Fine hair: People with fine and thin hair are mostly to suffer from greasy curls. Weak follicles produce more oil in the scalp and hair. Also thin hair is a bit more difficult to manage and style because it’s often limp and wispy.
- Body mass: People who take hormonal supplements such as androgenic hormones to increase muscle mass are likely to suffer from oily hair.
- Genes: The cause can be hereditary. If one or both your parents had greasy hair, you’re most likely to have it too.
- Fluctuation in hormones: Women who are using birth control pills are likely to suffer from oily hair.
How To Deal With Greasy Hair
Daily shampoos are the best way to control oily strands. People with oily hair should wash their hair about three times a week. It is essential to avoid washing the hair on a daily basis since it can strip the hair of too much natural oil. Here are some easy steps to follow while dealing with greasy strands:
Use proper shampoos:
Look for a shampoo that is specifically for oily hair. It’s true that finding the most ideal one is a bit challenging. Just look for a shampoo with higher PH (alkaline) it’s a great option. Use shampoos with a translucent appearance and avoid creamy shampoos.
Rinse the hair
Make sure to properly rinse your hair. After rinsing you can dilute a bit of lemon juice or white vinegar in a cup of water and use the mixture s a final rinse.
Avoid hair conditioners
If you wash your hair two or three times a week, the natural oil is enough to condition the hair. Using conditioners will only make it extra oily.
Try dry shampoos
A dry shampoo comes in a scented powder form. These product instantly makes the hair feel clean, fresh and full of body and texture. It can be applied on the hair for immediate effect. It is ideal to ensure you always have dry shampoo at hand.
Avoid high temperatures
- Always use warm water when washing your hair as opposed to hot water.
- While using a hair dryer, set it on the lowest temperature.
- Ensure you wear a hat or cap on hot weathers. As too much heat can lead to premature graying, and it also weakens the hair.
The hair length
Maintain a shorter hair cut, This makes controlling grease easier.
Avoid frequent brushing
Too much brushing will only distribute the sebum all through your hair from the roots to their ends. Combing your hair will be sufficient.
Maintain a healthy diet
Ensure you consume enough protein from fish, nuts and olive oil. It is also healthy to take in a lot of fruits and vegetables to maintain the health of the scalp. Avoid oil and greasy foods as they cause excessive oil buildup in the body.
Try natural ways to get rid of the oil
- Aloe Vera is a natural product that contains anti-oxidants and cleansing properties that can be of help in riding the hair of excess oils.
- Lemon contains citric acid which is a natural bleaching agent and thus helps in clearing the dirt from the skin and hair. Just mix with water and use it as a final rinse. It also helps get rid of dandruff.
- Apple cider vinegar a great cleansing agent. You can mix three tablespoons of this vinegar to a mug of water and use this mixture to rinse the hair. Use it 3 times a week.
- Witch hazel oil mix four drops of witch hazel oil and mix with two tablespoons of water. Use cotton balls to apply the mixture to the scalp. This reduces the production of oil. Repeat 3 times a week.
- Egg yolks Simply separate the yolk from the egg white and apply on damp hair. Leave it for fifteen minutes and later rinse with warm water.
Keep your hands off your hair
The more contact your hands have with your hair, the more oil is produced by the scalp, and this leads to an oily hair day.
Now these were some steps to help rid the hair of the extra annoying oil. But these are just tips to help you while using a proper shampoo. Lets talk about today’s product. It’s Natural Oily Hair Shampoo With Organic Essential Oil Formula.
What Is This Oily Hair Shampoo Made Of?
This honeydew Products Shampoo for Oily Hair is formulated with an advanced 100% pure therapeutic-grade oil treatment to provide symptomatic relief for oily and greasy hair. It contains a unique synergy with highly effective constituents not found in most hair care treatments due to their high cost in comparison to less effective ‘fast-food’ ingredients commonly found in other shampoos for oily hair.
- Organic Lavender: Scalp treatment for itchiness and dandruff. Helps balance natural scalp oils. Soothes scalp and calms hair.Promotes hair growth
- Red Thyme: Antiseptic. Stimulates blood flow. Invigorates scalp to help with hair loss.
- Evening Primrose: Speeds up hair growth. Helps with too dry / too oily scalp.
- Rosemary and Yarrow: Dandruff treatment. Promotes hair growth.
Aqua, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Lauryl Glucoside Carboxylate, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Acrylates Copolymer, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glycerin, Sodium PCA, D-Panthenol, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Phytokeratin, Oenothera biennis.
More about this product
This shampoo contains no harsh chemicals, parabens or sulfates. Its gentle ingredients are safe for color treated hair and daily use, compatible for all ages in men and women.
How To Use This Shampoo
- Wet the hair.
- Work the shampoo into a rich lather.
- Apply liberally throughout hair.
- Give the scalp a gentle massage.
- Allow 2-3 minutes of absorption, and rinse.