Nizoral A-D Anti-Dandruff Shampoo review
Hello, everyone and welcome. Today we’re gonna review Nizoral A-D Anti-Dandruff Shampoo.
Dandruff is not only annoying because of all flaking, but it can also cause itchiness, discomfort, and irritation throughout the day. Sometimes, regular remedies like anti-dandruff shampoo just don’t work fast enough to eliminate the condition. The alternative solution is to try a powerful Ketoconazole based anti-dandruff product Nizoral A-D Anti-Dandruff Shampoo. Here is everything that you need to know about the solution before you buy it.
What is Nizoral A-D Anti-Dandruff ?
The makers of this product say that it’s an effective dandruff eliminating shampoo that treats not only the underlying condition behind your dandruff. But it also eliminates dry scalp, which causes dandruff.
It gives you an over-the-counter strength that is similar to the medications prescribed by medical professionals. And best of all, it is much cheaper.
- Active Ingredients: This substance makes up 1% of the solution. Although it’s a small dosage, but extremely effective. With this solution, the hair follicles on your head are completely cleansed. Which restores the natural oil balance, thereby reducing irritation and eliminating dandruff.
- Inactive Ingredients: Acrylic Acid Polymer (Carbomer 1342), Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Cocamide MEA, FD&C Blue 1, Fragrance, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium 7, Quaternium 15, Sodium Choloride, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Sodum Hydroxide, Hydrochloric Acid, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Water.
Using Nizoral A-D
Nizoral is not only effective, but it is also very easy to use. Follow these steps:
- Apply enough of the shampoo to your wet hair.
- Let the product sit on your scalp for at least five minute, than rinse.
- Repeat the above method for 3 to 4 days a week for 8 weeks.
- Avoid missing dosages of the product to prevent setbacks in healing time.
More Advantages Of The Product
- Cleans thoroughly.
- Improves hair health.
- Gentle enough for all hair types in men, women & children over 12 years.
- smell great.
- Lathers well.
When Not To Use Nizoral
When it comes to Nizoral, not everyone is the ideal candidate for the product. There are a few people who should not be using this product.
- Pregnant or planning on becoming pregnant.
- In case a rash appears
- Condition worsens or does not improve in 2-4 weeks.
- Taking other prescription medication or herbal supplement that may not be compatible with this product.
- Blood disease.
- liver problems.
In one of these cases, it’d be safe to check with your doctor. However, if you do not fall into any of the above categories, then you can safely use Nizoral without concerns.
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Other similar products:
There is an other Anti-Dandruff shampoo that works effectively like the shampoo we review in this article, it’s Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo 4 Oz. Click Here for more informations & reviews about it.