Keraplex:Hair Regrowth Shampoo with DHT Blockers Leaves Hair Fuller, Shinier & More Beautiful (8 Oz) from Mars for Men & Women
One of the most devastating things both men and women suffer from is losing hair. This might seem a silly condition compared to real dangerous illnesses. But it can heavily affect on our self esteem and self confidence. Because the emotional stress that follows losing hair is what really affects people the most.
The early signs and symptoms of losing hair
- Hair everywhere in the house: It’s just painful seeing your hair all over your pillow, clothes, brush and the sink.
- Receding Hairline: If your hair loss begins at the temples or the crown of the head, you may have male pattern baldness. Some men will get a single bald spot. Others experience their hairlines receding to form an “M” shape. In women, the patter begins at the crown of their head. In very rare cases this pattern can develop into advanced balding.
- Itchy, flaky Scalp: Itching or peeling scalp may cause embarrassment and discomfort. This may be caused by many reasons like: Dandruff, Head lice, Ringworm or Other skin condition such as psoriasis, seborrhea and lichen planus.
- Hair takes longer to grow: Because losing hair comes from hair follicles entering a resting phase, as well as often being starved on nutrients and minerals. Your hair will take time to grow after a cut.
- Thin wispy hair: Hair follicles typically get thinner, less radiant and lose some of their shine before eventually falling out. This happens due to many health issues such as: ANEMIA, EATING DISORDERS, THYROID PROBLEMS, SOME MEDICINES, STRESS and other causes. However, this type of hair loss is reversible. Treating the cause can stop losing hair.
- Genetics And Family History: when you are looking for early signs of balding, you might want to consider your relatives (on both side of the family tree) to see if any of them suffer from pattern baldness.
Losing hair in men and women
Men usually start losing hair due to male pattern baldness. This condition affects most men at some stage in their lives. The condition is sometimes called androgenetic alopecia. It usually takes 15-25 years to go bald. However, some men go bald in fewer than five years. t first the hair begins to thin (recede) at the sides (temples). At the same time, the hair usually becomes thin on the top of the head. A bald patch gradually develops in the middle of the scalp. The receding sides and the bald patch on the top (the crown) gradually enlarge and join together, leaving a patch at the front. The patch at the front eventually thins as well.
It’s true that men are more likely to lose their hair than women. But thinning hair and losing hair are also common in women and no less demoralizing. However, in women’s case there are some additional causes to those in men:
- Birth control Pill.
- Physical stress.
- Too much vitamin A.
- Crash Diets.
- Lack of protein.
- Female hormones.
- Alopecia Areata.
- Emotional stress.
- Vitamin B deficiency.
- Autoimmune-related hair loss.
- Dramatic weight loss.
- Over styling.
However, if hair loss was due to some of these causes, it could be reversible once the condition is treated. Specially with the aid of some all natural and organic based products and supplements. The thing that leads us to today’s review of Keraplex Organica Shampoo for Hair Loss Prevention.
Keraplex Organica Shampoo for Hair Loss Prevention
This shampoo is an innovative formula that you can rely on to deal with the problem of your thinning hair. It is a perfect blend of natural and organic ingredients that work to maintain thick, healthy and glamorous hair. This compound claims to have a wonderful combination of all natural and organic ingredients. It helps prevent from losing hair and stimulates new hair regrowth.
This product is infused with a number of powerful DHT Blockers such as Apple Polyphenol. Apple Polyphenol not only blocks and inhibits the production of DHT. But also works gently on the hair and scalp to promote healthy looking shiny hair. This shampoo contains no SLS, DEA, parabens or other harsh chemicals that can damage the hair. And is also color-Safe and works great for women & men with all types of hair & scalp conditions.
- Hair Loss Shampoo contains Apple Polyphenol, a natural DHT Blocker that prevents hair from thinning.
- Natural hair loss treatment shampoo contains no harsh chemicals for optimal hair health & vitality
- This Thinning Hair Shampoo works great for women & men with all types of hair & scalp conditions
- Shampoo for hair loss is Color-Safe – Stops shedding – Supports healthy hair follicle & cell growth
- Hair loss prevention shampoo leaves hair fuller, shinier & healthier.
This may be a gentle enough shampoo for daily use, but it is highly effective and stimulate the follicles to produce more healthy and strong hair. However, washing your hair on a daily bases can harm the core of the hair and leave it dry. So, wash your hair every 3 days, that should do the work.
Questions and answers about the product