It is now secret that most of us women love to have long, shiny and strong black hair. I mean, who wouldn’t have such gorgeous, long and black strands? The beauty of long, luxurious black hair is unparalleled. While some women have strong, healthy hair that grows fast and looks gorgeous, many others are not so lucky *coughs*. We, the unlucky ones have to look for solutions such as hair growth masks for black hair. It won’t be easy, but it’s not impossible. Don’t fall for the old myth that we cannot grow long and healthy black hair.
Planing to grow black hair?
If you’re thinking that you would never have such nice, long black hair, then maybe you should think again. Nothing is impossible! Just do it right and you shall see satisfying results. Here are some black hair growth secrets that you do not know of.
Increase your black hair growth
So many factors, from too much sun exposure, to work stress, to being sick, can take a toll on your hair. Many wonderful homemade masks can help boost black hair growth, protect it and make it shiny and beautiful. However, there are some important tips to following while taking care of your hair with remedies. Here are some simple and easy tips to keep your hair in superb condition:
Trim your hair occasionally:
Split ends are the enemy of your hair, in addition they prevent it from growing healthy. Trim your hair every once in a while and rid it of anything that could damage it. Don’t worry, if you cut off the ends your hair will even grow faster and healthier.
Snack On Walnuts:
Walnuts are a rich source of omega 3 fatty acids and vitamin E, both of which contribute to healthy hair. Eat a handful of walnuts every day for a beautiful and healthy black hair
Wear protective hairstyles:
prevention is better than cure! In order to avoid tangling of hair, try to wear a protective hairstyle while exercising or doing an active work.
Give your hair a warm oil bath every once in a while:
Warm up some coconut oil and massage it onto your hair and scalp an hour before your shower. The warm oil will help increase blood circulation, which in return will stimulate hair growth. Moreover, coconut oil is great at smoothening and making dry frizzy hair so much more manageable. You can do the same using argan or olive oil.
Hydrate Your Hair:
lack hair needs a lot of moisture to keep it healthy and soft. So keeping your hair hydrated is very important. Make it a point to drink plenty of water throughout the day. It won’t only make your hair better but your nails and skin too.
Comb and Brush it right:
Using a good quality comb or brush will ensure that your hair follicles do not get damaged. Make sure to brush your hair gently to avoid breaking and damaging it.
Include Curry Leaves In Your Diet:
Curry leaves are good if you want a beautiful shiny black hair. You can either use it in your everyday food, or you can make a tea by pouring boiled water on the leaves.
Change Your Eating Habits:
Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables and make sure you get all the vitamins that you need. Junk food and unhealthy snacks will starve your hair for nourishment. So a balanced diet if very important for hair health no matter the color.
Hair growth masks for black hair
Every woman wants to have smooth and silky black hair. Shiny back hair always gives a good impression. However, if black hair isn’t treated properly it does break more easily than any other type of hair. Use some hair growth masks for black hair, to keep it nourished and healthy. If your hair isn’t getting enough nourishment it will not only break but eventually fall out. Here are some great hair growth masks for black hair you should include in your hair care routine:
Eggs are perhaps one of the best ingredients to provide nourishment and shine to your black hair in
minutes. here is how to use it:
- Mix one egg white and one tablespoon each of olive oil and honey until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on damp hair and scalp.
- Cover your head with a shower cap for about 30 minutes.
- Then wash your hair with a mild shampoo and cool water.
This is my favorite oil for not only my hair but my skin too. One of the best hair growth masks for black hair. Here how to use it:
- Apply warm coconut oil on your hair, from the root to the ends.
- Massage for a few minutes and then wrap your hair in a shower cap or towel for at least 30 minutes.
- Rinse your hair with water, then shampoo and condition like normal.
- Add a few curry leaves to two tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Heat it until warm.
- When cool, massage the oil gently onto the scalp and hair. Cover with a warm towel for 30 minutes and then wash with a mild shampoo.
Avocado contains nutrients that will deeply moisturize and nourish your hair. This in turn will make your hair smooth and shiny. Avocado is also extremely good for dry and damaged hair.
- Mix one mashed ripe avocado with two tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil. Apply this mixture on damp hair, from the roots to the ends. Cover with a shower cap for 30 minutes. Finally, rinse and shampoo your hair as usual.
- You can also mash one ripe avocado and one ripe banana together. Mix in one-half tablespoon of almond oil. Massage this paste onto your scalp and spread it all over your hair. Cover your head with a shower cap for 30 minutes or more. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and then shampoo your hair.
Follow either of these remedies once or twice a week, depending on the condition of your hair. In a couple of weeks you’ll notice a big change and your will get a more healthy and shiny black hair. However, if you stop taking care of your locks they will start breaking and look damaged again, so make this your forever treatment. It’s easy, natural and won’t take lot of your time and it’s absolutely cheap.