While we may be losing hair easy, fast and without our knowledge, regrowing new hair may take some time and needs patience. Hair loss or hair thinning is a common problem in both men and women and it’s getting worse, nowadays. Because of all the unhealthy eating habits and chemical hair products, it became a bit hard for our locks to survive without protection. However, it is not impossible. We just need to seek the right solution and it might be easier and simpler than you think. Extreme hair growth oils, ever heard of them? There is a group of amazing hair growth oils that most people don’t know about, or just don’t believe they may help. Believe me, they work and the results may surprise you.
What can hair growth oils do for my hair?
Oiling hair with hair growth oils results in the best formula for growing strong hair faster and naturally. Using Oils for hair has many benefits. Moreover, different kinds of oils have different advantages such as moisturizing scalp, removing dandruff, promoting growth, preventing shedding and many other benefits. Not only will this extreme hair growth method help you gain some voluminous locks, but it will save you a lot of money and time. Here are some the benefits your hair will enjoy if you use these extreme hair growth oils:
- Increase hair growth and control hair loss
- Fight scalp infections and dandruff
- Reduce split ends
- smoothen rough hair cuticles.
- Serve as a natural conditioner and moisturizer
- Stimulate blood circulation in the scalp
- Nourish hair from roots to ends
Extreme hair growth recipes with essential oils
Most of us only worry about their skin and give it more importance, however our hair care is usually ignored. We just use whatever shampoo we find it the bathroom locker, we brush it with whatever brush or not brush it at all. This will all backfire on us and it might take time to reverse. Why not give your locks some love? Instead of a new shoes, buy a proper natural shampoo. Or if you can’t afford one, just use some cheap but yet effective hair growth oils. These will definitely make your hair healthier and fuller.
Here is an amazing group of essential oil for extreme hair growth that will help your stresses look fuller, shiny and healthy beautiful. NOTE: You can either use these oils solo on your hair before and after shower, or combine them with other ingredients. Will be giving some you some extreme hair growth recipes, just read on ;):
One of the most effective oils for dry scalp, hair thinning, split ends and hair loss, is castor oil. Because its rich in proteins, minerals and vitamin E, castor oil absorbs quickly to nourish hair roots. This oil has been used as one of the extreme hair growth oils for decades. Here is how to use it:
For hair growth:
- First, mix some coconut oil with castor oil in a small bowl. Take some quantity onto your hands and then begin massaging the scalp gently with your fingertips. Once done, cover your head with a shower cap and leave overnight, if possible. Rinse your hair completely, the next morning and use a mild shampoo. Repeat twice a week.
- Take 1 tablespoon of castor oil along with olive oil and mix with a half a lemon juice. Apply this well and wash after half an hour.
I can’t even begin to talk about this magnificent oil. Argan oil, this Moroccan liquid gold has more benefits than I can count. Not only for hair, but this oil has so many health benefits. If you are looking for how to make hair grow faster, you just found your answer. Here’s your recipe with argan oil:
- Use a liberal amount of the oil and Massage it into your scalp, hair and tips. Then wrap your hair up in a towel to prevent it from staining your pillow. Leave it in overnight (or for a few hours) and then wash your hair the next morning with your regular shampoo.
- While argan oil can beneficial while used alone, but it is even more effective when combined with other ingredients. First of all, you’re going to need these ingredients: Virgin Olive Oil – 4 Tsp. Honey – 2 Tsp. Essential Oil of Your Choice – 3 -4 drops. Argan Oil – 2 Tsp. Epsom Salt – 4 Tsp. Secondly, in a mixing bowl, add the olive oil, honey, argan oil and Epsom salt. Whisk till they blend well. Now, add 3 – 4 drops of your favorite essential oil and stir. And finally, apply to your hair and scalp and leave it sit for about half hour and wash off with-if possible with an argan based- natural shampoo. Due to its amazing nourishing benefits, repeat this mask at least twice a week if you have dry hair and once with normal hair.
Coconut oil has been used throughout history, because it has several health benefits, not only for hair but for the whole body, internally as well as externally. For hair, this oil can deeply nourish and make your locks more shiny and soft. Here is how to use it:
- First of all, mix 4 tablespoons of conditioner and 3 tablespoons of cold pressed virgin coconut oil. Better be a natural free of chemicals conditioner.
- Secondly, apply the mixture to damp scalp, massaging in circles for 3 minutes.
- Comb mixture through hair, cover with shower cap, and leave on 2-3 hours.
- Finally, rinse with water, wash with natural shampoo, and towel dry.
Tea tree oil
Tea tree oil cleanses the scalp and regulates sebum production in the scalp. It also helps fight dandruff, flaking, and the seborrhea dermatitis. The use is easy: You can either add a few drops to your shampoo (between 20 and 60 per 100 ml). Or use in topical application, with a massage. For that:
- Mix tea oil with a vegetable oil (jojoba oil, coconut oil, for example) and then apply to your scalp while massaging gently with fingertips.
- Leave it on for at least one hour and then rinse using a mild shampoo. Repeat twice a week for best results.
Though there are many different variants in Olive Oil, Extra Virgin is the best you can lay your hands on! Thanks to the fungi and bacteria fighting properties of Olive oil, it’s a great addition to your hair care routine. It also helps deal with dandruff and dry or flaky scalp. That’s not all, this gentle stimulating oil enhances blood flow to the scalp and promotes healthier hair growth. Moreover, split ends and even frizz hair can be effectively tamed with Olive oil, thanks to the antioxidants in it. Here’s your recipe:
- Mix 2 Tbsp of fresh lemon juice with 2 Tbsp olive oil and 2 Tbsp water. Then massage into damp scalp. Let mixture sit for 20 minutes, then rinse and shampoo as usual. This extreme hair growth mask can be applied every other week.
Rosemary is one of the best extreme hair growth oils. It is believed that it increases cellular metabolism that stimulates hair growth. Here is your rosemary hair care:
- 1½ ounces jojoba oil
- 30 drops pure cedarwood essential oil
- 1½ ounces grapeseed oil
- 30 drops pure rosemary essential oi
- 30 drops pure sage essential oil
- Place jojoba and grapeseed oils into jar and then add the drops of cedarwood, rosemary and sage.
- Blend well by shaking vigorously.
- Apply generously and massage into scalp and hair, wet or dry.
- Leave in hair for at least 30 minutes (longer if you can); or apply before bed and leave in overnight. You may want to use a towel or shower cap to prevent staining your bed linens.
- Finally rinse, shampoo and style as usual.