Nothing’s worse than plunking down your hard-earned money on some gorgeous balayage or babylights, only to have your hair color fade or turn brassy after a week or two. That’s why you need a shampoo formulated to protect your hair color. Here is a top-rated shampoo for color-treated hair that will keep your hair color shiny, bright and looking brand new. This product is: Alterna Haircare Bamboo UV+ Color Protection Vibrant Color Shampoo.
What is this product?
A color-preserving and protecting shampoo with rinse-resistant Color Hold® UV+ Technology for the highest level of color protection.
- Contains rinse-resistant UV filters that protect against oxidative color damage.
- Extends the life of your color and is clinically proven to retain color and brightness for 60 washes.
- Free of sulfates, sodium chloride, parabens, gluten, TEA, DEA and phthalates.
This daily use shampoo free of sulfates and sodium chloride :
- Cleanses, nourishes, and moisturizes, laying the foundation for healthy hair with vibrant color.
- Strengthening pure organic bamboo extract with color-locking,
- Protecting Kalahari melon extract in this gentle sulfate- and sodium- chloride-free cleanser nourishes hair while maintaining healthy vibrant color.
- The formula is ideal for preventing color wash-out and fade-out with a high level of color protection, and contains rinse-resistant UV filters that protect against oxidative color damage.
This shampoo doesn’t contain:
– Synthetic Dyes
Clinically proven to retain color & brightness for 60 washes*
*tested using Bamboo UV+ Color Protection Shampoo, Conditioner & Fade-Proof Fluide.
How to use:
Massage throughout wet hair and scalp. Rinse thoroughly.
First, Let me tell you that I am very picky with shampoos and conditioners, And, I have tried them all. I need gluten-free shampoo/conditioner because I am a very sensitive celiac. I was using a different brand of shampoo until I recently highlighted my hair. Now, I am so glad that I colored my hair not only because it was a new look, but also because I discovered this gem. Let me tell you, the market for gluten-free color protecting shampoos is essentially non-existent so I was ecstatic when I tried this shampoo. And It smells amazing! It made my hair feel so soft and clean.I felt that it did a really good job at protecting the highlights as well. Finally, this is my new favorite shampoo and I will most definitely be purchasing it again.