Art Naturals Argan Oil Hair Mask,Deep Conditioner 8 Oz,100% Organic Jojoba Oil, Aloe Vera & Keratin,Repair Dry, Damaged Or Color Treated Hair After Shampoo, Best For All Hair Types-Sulfate Free by ArtNaturals
Dry and frizzy hair often looks dull and lifeless. Dryness of the hair causes split ends, breakage and it becomes unruly at times. All those chemical products and hair tools suck the life out of our locks. If we don’t do something to hydrate and nourish our hairs once in week, at least, we better be ready for consequences. Hair is like anything else in nature. Like flowers and herbs, it needs nourishment and hydration. Most of us just take care of face skin but forget that hair is the most vulnerable part of the body. And when we notice it, it’s usually after a big damage, like shedding and breaking. Fortunately, there is nothing a good hair mask or a deep conditioner can’t fix.
If you really care for your hair, you need to act before its too late. Dry, oily, damaged, or normal, all hair types need attention. Get your hair a natural treatment and a daily care and make it alive again. If you’re not a fan of home remedies, there are many trusted natural hair products on the market. You just need to look further.
Hair mask care for your hair
No matter the length, texture, or style of our hair, we’re always on the hunt for ways to make our tresses as lustrous as possible. But, between monthly appointments with the colorist, an affinity for hot tools, and extreme weather conditions, this is no easy task. Not to forget the loaded with chemicals hair product we have to use in our daily life. All of these factors make our locks go through some serious damaging and breaking. Of course many of us can’t go without styling tools, specially, but at least lets do something to correct some damage. Therefore, a natural hair mask is necessarily if you want that hair back on track again. Seek a good deep conditioner to help hydrate and nourish your locks. If you can’t make your own, do your research for a good one.
Now, I’m going to give you some homemade remedies and oils to help prevent further damage. But I’m also going to review one of the most famous and best selling hair masks on the market. Art Naturals Argan Oil Hair Mask,Deep Conditioner. This is a hair mask that is made from 100% natural Moroccan Argan Oil. It’s suitable for treatment of damaged and dry hair. But first, here is your homemade hair care that won’t cost you much money nor time.
DIY deep conditioner masks & oils
When it comes to natural ingredients, Mother Nature has bestow upon us with endless grace. Be it for hair, nails, skin, heart, and the whole body. There is nothing we can’t find in our beautiful nature. We just need the correct and the effective formula. Well, you didn’t ask for much, as there are really tens of effective DIY hair mask recipes and deep conditioner masks for all hair types.
Your dry hair DIY mask
DIY masks for dry hair are the perfect way to restore its lost moisture and shine without the extra cost of special hair care products. If you use these natural deep conditioner masks instead of chemical products, its a win for you.
Coconut oil not only smells delicious, but is also the perfect lightweight moisturizer for your thirsty strands.
- You can either apply virgin CO on your hair whenever you know that your hair is going through a
lot of stress.
- You can mix it with other oils like olive oil. Just apply the mixture on your hair and give your scalp a gentle fingertip massage. Let it set for 30m. Rinse and shampoo with natural shampoo. Further more, you can still apply CO on your wet hair specially the ends. This is a great deep conditioner for dry hair.
Banana and olive oil mask
- Mix a banana with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and mash thoroughly until the banana is pureed. Then massage into your hair and scalp. Leave treatment on for 30 minutes then rinse thoroughly and shampoo.
Avocado has a well-deserved reputation for one of nature’s perfect foods. Its oils and proteins will smooth and moisturize your locks. Its the perfect deep conditioner for dry hair.
- Mash up half an avocado and add a couple of drops of peppermint essential oil. Shampoo hair, squeeze out water and apply mask. Let it sit for 15 minutes and then rinse.
DIY masks for oily hair
Normally, people with oily hair wash their locks everyday in order to get rid of oil. That’s the biggest mistake they commit. Oily hair should not be washed daily. In fact, daily shampooing will only makes it even more oily. What happens is that the sebaceous glands to produce sebum (natural hair oil) to protect the hair shaft. When you excessively wash your hair, specially with chemical shampoos, those glands produce even more oil. Why is that? Because the scalp feels threatened and it produces extra amounts of oil to protect itself. So to rid your scalp and hair of extra oil, a hair mask for oily hair is your rescuer. Here are some effective ways to help reduce that extra oil:
- You just need to prepare 2 tablespoons mayonnaise and 8 strawberries.
- You mix both of them together to get the smooth paste and apply it on your wet hair for about 15 minutes.
- After done, rinse it off with clean water and experience smooth hair with no oil anymore.
Egg White And Lemon Juice mask
- You will need to prepare 1 egg white
- Juice from one lemon
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Mix the egg, lemon juice and the salt together till you get a smooth paste
- Apply this amazing hair mask on your hair, cover it for 30 minutes to let it generate to your hair
- After that rinse your hair with water, then mild shampoo and conditioner.
These were some amazing natural hair recipes that me and my friends tried. Of course each of us has a different type of hair. But when you choose the perfect hair mask for you, the results will be amazing. All you gave to do is free few minutes on your schedule and treat your hair with some love. However, if you weren’t a big fan of licking oils and wrapping heads, there’s still a way for you. There are some really effective, natural deep conditioner masks on the market.
Art Naturals Argan Oil Hair Mask Deep Conditioner with Organic Jojoba Oil, Aloe Vera & Keratin
This Argan Oil hair mask is made from natural ingredients and you can use it like a leave-in conditioner, that moisturizes your hair and also provides shine and regeneration. It’s 100% paraben and sulfate free and contains nothing but natural ingredients.
Art Naturals Key ingredients
When you open the Art Naturals Argan Oil Hair Mask, the first thing you will notice is the smell. It is so heavenly. It has a fresh flowery smell. Thanks to the amazing group of natural ingredients. Aloe Vera, Keratin, Jojoba oil, Green Tea, Sage, and Argan oil. This mask has so much to offer for your locks:
- Guaranteed to strengthen and restore damaged, weak and brittle hair, restore softness, shine and renew the volume of your hair.
- Protection against heat and forming ideal growth conditions.
- Suitable for all types of hair
- Ideal for dandruff treatment and dry scalp.
- Moisturizing benefits and vitamins
If you read the reviews from other customers on Amazon you will see why this is the new upcoming best selling hair product. Everybody loves it, people with dry hair, people with oily hair, people with any type of hair. It works for everyone. Here are some reactions to the product: