Having long, thick, and lustrous locks seems like a far dream to achieve. For many of us, growing hair past shoulder length is impossible. There may be a various of reasons behind that. But simple ingredients for hair growth can do the trick. You can regrow your hair with natural, effective ingredients for hair growth at home. Natural home remedies can help nourish your hair and promote new growth. These remedies will prove to be highly effective if you follow them regularly for at least a month. Further more, they won’t harm your hair the way ordinary, chemical products would.
Ingredients for hair growth
Possessing long, beautiful, and healthy strands is no easy. Specially with all the chemicals that we have to put on our heads everyday. Instead of treating our hair issues, we only make it worse with chemical treats. If you really want to have that beautiful, healthy hair, start to think more natural! It may seem like a poor way to you when comparing it to big names in the cosmetic world. But trust me, there is noting like healing and treating your hair with natural ingredients for hair growth. They have many healthy benefits and are rich in every vitamin you can imagine. Look at the bright side, it wont cost you a thing, but still effective in the most natural way.
Regrow your hair with these simple ways
Hair loss is a common problem nowadays. As hair is regarded as an asset that enhances one’s physical appearance, balding or thinning hair is a problem that many want to correct as soon as possible. Age, genetics and diet are all factors in hair length, but, on average, our hair grows about a quarter to a half an inch a month. Although there is no product that can make hair grow faster, there are several natural herbs and ingredients for hair growth that stimulate the scalp and aid in hair growth. Regrow your hair with these simple, but effective ingredients for hair growth and see the difference in a month:
Coconut milk contains vitamins B, C, and E, as well as calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, selenium, and numerous other nutrients. It nourishes your hair, promotes hair growth, and prevents hair loss.
- Massage your scalp with coconut milk, leave it on for at least half an hour and then wash it out with lukewarm water. Do this two to four times a month.
- Apply a combination of one-quarter cup each of coconut milk, wheat germ oil, and aloe vera gel. All these ingredients encourage hair growth, and aloe vera contains an enzyme that decreases hair loss.
- Mix coconut milk with avocado pulp, olive oil, and a little honey to make a nourishing hair mask.
If your hair breaks before it gets past your shoulders, an egg mask will be your savior. Hair is made up of keratin protein and eggs are a great source of protein. Thus, they are highly beneficial in helping your hair grow. Eggs also contain lecithin which strengthen, nourish, and heal your strands. Plus, their high sulphur content might even help your pesky dandruff problem.
- Whisk two egg yolks and mix in two tablespoons of olive oil. Apply the mixture on your scalp and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse it out with cold water and then shampoo your hair as usual.
- Alternatively, mix one egg and one-quarter cup each of plain yogurt and mayonnaise in a blender. Apply this hair mask and cover your hair with a shower cap. Leave it on for at least half an hour before rinsing it out.
This is one of the best ingredients for hair growth. Massaging your scalp regularly with cold-pressed castor oil is one of the easiest ways to get thicker hair naturally. Castor oil is the unsung hero of the hair world. First of all, castor oil has anti-fungal and antibacterial properties to help combat scalp infections that prevent your hair from growing. Second, it’s filled with omega-6 fatty acids, vitamin E, proteins, and other nutrients that can penetrate your parched strands and seal your hair shaft to retain moisture. Help regrow your hair as the following:
- Massage the oil into your scalp, then apply it all the way to the ends of your strands.
- Pile your hair on top of your head, cover it with a shower cap, then blast your strands with a blow-dryer for 15 minutes.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes and than rinse thoroughly and shampoo as usual.
- Do this twice a week for a month.
Rosemary stimulates the scalp and helps prevent dry scalp and dandruff. It is also a natural hair conditioner. Rosemary oil is also great when used in massaging the scalp before shower. You can also combine it with coconut oil, sage oil or castol oil. They all work in a perfect harmony and will give you an effective scalp massage. You can regrow your hair easily when you use this massage once to twice a week. As for rosemary leaves, they work magic too:
- Boil rosemary leaves in one cup of water and let steep for 5 to 7 minutes.
- After cooling, use the liquid as a final rinse after washing, or pour into a spray bottle as a daily leave-in.
- Keep it in the refrigerator and add a few drops of sage as a preservative if you are planning to keep the mixture longer than one week.
Massage your scalp
You may not know this, but massaging your scalp helps improve circulation and hence stimulates hair growth. Just rub your fingers on your scalp in a circular motion, applying gentle pressure and kneading occasionally to open up the blood vessels and increase blood flow. Massaging with oils can give you more satisfying results, though. Combining your massage with a hot oil treatment once or twice a week is magic. Heat some coconut or olive oil in a microwave or a double-boiler. Heating it will help it penetrate the hair shaft easily and also reduce dandruff. You can do this 30 minutes before shower. Oils will nourish your hair follicles and hair end. In addition, the massage will make you feel relaxed and less intense.